Donate and Help Save a Life
Your gift will help pay for the cost of having our listeners to those in emotional crisis, including telephone, computer and software expenses, as well as listener recruitment and training,
All that for just $15 per call. The results are priceless.
Support our Annual Call of Hope Gala. Your attendance, sponsorship or silent auction gift will help us fund our operations and keep our listeners on the phone.
We are a designated United Way nonprofit. You may request that your United Way donations are directed to us. Contact your payroll administrator.
If your employer matches contributions to charities your gift to CONTACT We Care will go twice as far.
These short, two-line tributes will sponsor a call in another’s name, a wonderful way to remember or honor someone you love – by helping to save a life in their name. Tributes will appear on our web site and in our Gala program journal.
Or mail your donation to:
CONTACT We Care, Inc.
P.O Box 2376
Westfield, NJ 07091
For more information on any of our
giving options please call:
- The U.S. suicide rate has been increasing since 2000.
- Suicide rises during hard economic times.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among youth aged 15-24, the second leading cause of death among college students and the fourth leading cause of death among children 10-14.
- 19.3 percent of high school students have seriously considered suicide and 14.5 percent have made plans.
- Someone commits suicide in the United States every 14.2 minutes – about the length of a phone call to CONTACT We Care – please help us be there when they call.
Your gift helps us...
- Keep our lines open – by recruiting and training listeners and paying
for telephones, computers and software.
- Spread the word about suicide prevention, causes and options for those in crisis.
- Reach into the schools to teach teenagers about suicide awareness and to
let them know we are here for them – both by phone and text.
- Provide a continuum of care for those in crisis, experiencing depression or
having mental illness – filling the gaps between care or the absence of care.
- Answer the phone and save a life
CONTACT We Care respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, share or lease any donor or payment information we collect. Information provided to us is secure and confidential.
Copyright © 2008-2011 CONTACT We Care, Inc. All rights reserved.
Website by Foxglove Systems